Hi

I'm trying to add a JUnit test suite using the junitCreator script,
but am having problems. I have followed the instructions at (http://
code.google.com/webtoolkit/tutorials/1.6/JUnit.html).

Here's what I run from the project's directory (i.e., the one
containing the src and war directories):

junitCreator -junit "/Applications/eclipse/plugins/
org.junit_3.8.2.v20080602-1318/junit.jar" -module com.piconmat -
eclipse piconmat com.piconmat.client.PiconmatTest

The script runs and says:

Created directory /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/test
Created directory /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/test/com/
piconmat/client
Created file /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/test/com/
piconmat/client/PiconmatTest.java
Created file /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/PiconmatTest-
hosted.launch
Created file /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/PiconmatTest-
web.launch
Created file /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/PiconmatTest-
hosted
Created file /Users/cjr/Work/Eclipse Workspace/piconmat/PiconmatTest-
web

If I then refresh my project in Eclipse, I see the new test directory
at the same level as src, war etc., displayed as a hierarchy of
directories (rather than a package, as I'd imagine—and Eclipse is
obviously not compiling the test class for me, also as I'd expect); I
also see the various launch scripts etc.

If I run the PiconmatTest-hosted script, I get a "Class not found
"com.piconmat.client.PiconmatTest" error—presumably because the java
file has not been compiled.

If I look at the Run Configurations, and select one of the generated
configurations, the Run button is greyed out.

If I run junitCreator within the src directory, as:

junitCreator -junit "/Applications/eclipse/plugins/
org.junit_3.8.2.v20080602-1318/junit.jar" -module com.piconmat -
eclipse piconmat com.piconmat.client.PiconmatTest

then after refreshing the project in Eclipse I get a new
test.com.piconmat.client package, but the following compile errors:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot
find the class file for junit.framework.TestCase. Fix the build path
then try building this project
The type junit.framework.TestCase cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files

I'm sure there's something simple that I'm not doing, and would really
appreciate someone telling me what that is!

Thanks in advance

Chris