Yes. That's the same type of bug reports I found when I first saw this
error (when I installed Eclipse 3.4 on Windows Vista x64). I tried
creating the registry key the error complains about, but it didn't
resolve the problem, so I just ignore it. It doesn't appear to hurt
anything and after a short while, I stopped noticing it altogether. :)
I imagine it will be corrected sooner or later and one day with an
upgrade, the error will just go away the same way it came.

Chad