Hi Guys,
       i am running into an issue with history getting wiped out after
i launch a popup with an iframe added to it as content.

The PopUpPanel has a content area which is a simple panel. I set the
Frame as the widget on the simple panel. After this popup is close i
remove Frame from parent.

This for some reason messes up the history in firefox. Everything
works just fine in IE. Anyone else has seen this ?Any help is greatly
appreciated.

I do have the history frame included on my host page.