Hi,

We have a webpage with GWT code in it, a simple panel to display an
image and a canvas to draw on top of it. Some users have complained
that the entire section is not being loaded sometimes when using IE7,
and I'd like to know if someone has had the same problem. So far the
only workaround we've provided is to set IE to always check for newer
versions of the page, but we'd like to provide a solution that does
not depend on the user's configuration.

Any inputs would be appreciated.