In my situation the code is in If block
if( true) {
popup.show();
store.load() // it takes 5-6 sec.
// It is sequence of steps like server calls, developing front end,
other processing.
popup.hide();
}
If i execute it like this popup is not shown because popup.show & hide
both are executing at a time.
I removed popup.hide() to know whether popup is shown or not? It is
showing popup after completion of all the process it shows popup.
( after execution of IF block)
How handle this situation???/
Thanks
Rohan