Hi All,

I have a strage problem thats apeared with IE 8. Basically I have a
discolusre panel with a customer header. The header has a Grid on it
with one row. The left most item is the standard disclosure triangle
Image. I have mirrored the standard discloure panel header widget as
much as possible. So when the open event is triggered it uses
Image.applyTo to replace the current image with the correct one.

This works fine in hosted mode and on Chrome and Firefox as well as IE
6 & 7. However in IE 8 when in the closed position it shows the open
image as well as the closed image next to it. If I put it in to qerks
mode it works fine like it does in IE7.

Using IE8 developer tools it appears as though the img element its
self is the wrong size. Each image is 16 x 16 however the img element
is set to 32x16. On firefox its the correct size of 16x16.

Anyone else experienced this.

Charlie M