Hey Steven,
Thanks for pointing this out! We tried out the distribution that you sent,
and it seems that the plugin "sort of" works. The New Web Application Wizard
and GWT Compile dialogs do not work. Neither does JSNI refactoring.

This makes sense, as these are exactly the problems that we're trying to
address in the Eclipse 3.5 version of the plugin. It was never the case that
the entire plugin did not work; it was just that certain parts of it were
not functional due to API differences.

To summarize, it seems that Yoxos has bundled a version of the plugin with
Eclipse 3.5, but has not done anything special to make it "more" compatible
with Eclipse 3.5. By bundling the plugin, they've circumvented the platform
dependency roadblock that users would hit when trying to install the plugin
from our update site, but none of the underlying problems have been solved.

Rajeev