I have different modules in war structure, because I want to keep the
overview as simple as possible. If I test the module in hosted mode
it's working but not in my web mode.

I'm trying to use RPC to get the data, but unfortunately it's not
working in web mode.

After I compile the structure the war looks like this:

MyApp/
   /WebContent
      /WEB-INF
         /classes
      /moduleA
      /moduleB
      web.xml

If I put all the compiled *.html, *.css, *.js in the root (WebCotnent)
then it's working, but I would like to have my modules in separate
directories like 'moduleA', 'moduleB', and so on.

Is it possible??