Khoa,
You can compile multiple modules into a single GWT output. This is in fact
preferable since you get many savings w.r.t. script size which affect
execution time and download time.

You can have a single module which inherits all the modules you wish to
include on your page. You then compile this single module.

Fred

--
Fred Sauer
f...@allen-sauer.com