Hi,

I'm on OS X, GWT 1.7.0.  I run the following in hosted mode, and when
I try to paste or copy text with a key shortcut (ie, Command-V) it
just beeps at me.   It works okay if I compile and run in Safari.  Any
ideas?  I have a more complex app where even in Safari the TextArea
just beeps.  When I simplified the code to this, for posting it here,
it started working in Safari but still not in hosted mode.

thanks,
Rob

public void onModuleLoad()
{