In 10 days it should have been crawled.  I assume some OTHER page
somewhere links to your page?  If your page isn't somehow connected to
another site, that is connected to another site, that is connected to
another site (etc), it will never get crawled.  If you just stick a
server and a page out there, isolated, Google has no way to know that
it exists.