If you create a new project with a module, dont add any entrypoint to this
module.Then create all the composites you want in this module.

after you may create a jar file of this project (to use anywhere) or you can
just import this project into yours (click properties -> java build path ->
projects and add your project - if you have the jar file click on libraries
and add the jar.)

Then just go to your gwt.xml file and add a line like:

<inherits name="path.to.your.gwt.xml.File"/>
the File is the name of the gwt.xml file.....

example: if the path to gwt.xml file is:

com.test.toolkit.Toolkit.gwt.xml

put: => com.test.toolkit.Toolkit

This way, you can create many modules in the toolkit project, and group the
composites by functionality.

[]s,

Bruno BIlescky

--