I am using a JSP page as my startup page for my GWt/GAE project and hosted
mode used to work just fine.
Yesterday I started Eclipse and suddenly hosted mode doesn't work anymore.

I only displays the html in the JSP page but doesn't run the linked
<myproject>.nocache.js file and I get no errors.
When I do "Run/Compile" everything works just fine in Firefox at url
http://localhost:8080/

Any ideas?

I'm using GWT SDK 1.7.0 and GAE SDK 1.2.2 on Ubuntu/Eclipse 3.4.2 w/ Sun JDK
1.6.0_13

--
-Pavel