Does anyone know where a standalone GWT Scrollbar widget might be
found?  I'm talking about a scrollbar control that is not attached to
a window, that has a settable range of possible integer values through
which it scrolls, and to which listeners can be attached to observe
changes that the user creates in the presently selected integer within
the given range, and for which that same selected integer is also
settable from code.

It seems surprising to me that such a widget does not already exist
somewhere, and I'd hate to have to reinvent it, but I can't find one
anywhere.

Thanks in advance.