Hello!

This might be the wrong forum for this question but maybe someone knows.

I have an xml file that looks something like this:

<block>

            <name>FK_BB_BA</name>

            <pages>

                <page>

                    <name>dsd</name>

                    <firstPage>true</firstPage>

                    <nextPage class="static">

                        <pageName>sdsd</pageName>

                    </nextPage>

                    <fields>

                        <field>

                            <fieldNr>1</fieldNr>

                            <fieldInstallationId>sdsd</fieldInstallationId>

                            <type>radio</type>

                            <possibleValues>

                                <string>1</string>

                                <string>2</string>

                            </possibleValues>

                            <validator class="notEmpty"/>

                        </field>

                    </fields>

                </page>

            </pages>

 </block>

Is there any possibility in java to just take out the first level of nodes? In
this case I want to take out name and pages only, so that I don´t get all the
stuff “under” page like name etc.

Is there a way to do this?

// Joakim