Hi,

this topic is discussed intensively in the past.

>From my point of view it is not worth to use an approach like gilead
(especially when I would start a new project) and principally in a
larger project.
(We use gilead but our goal is it to go back to a simple DTO approach
step by step)

I would prefer to use a lightweight transport mechanism (e.g. DTO or
json).

Of course it leads to more effort when you have to write DTO's and the
conversion process manually (that's the reason why I'm a fan of code
generation which does the whole stuff in our project).

Regards,
Martin