Hi Guys. Sorry to bring this into the thread, but I'm writing a thank you
letter to an interview I had and wanted to get some quick feedback from a
specifically tailored audience ( Java, of course :) ). I'm currently a
junior level java developer.

Once again, I apologize for discussing a non-GWT topic in this group,
however I couldn't think of a better set of skilled java intellects to
glance over this letter than the ones I read within these threads.

thanks!

___,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me about the Junior Java
Developer position at ___. I was very inspired by the meeting we had between
Kotesh, you, and myself yesterday. Your technical expertise and ability to
provide a heuristic viewpoint to a problem are inspiring.

I am positive I have what it takes to bring the expected level of
workmanship you are seeking for this position. As discussed, I have small
doses of experience in various software development activities, involving
design, coding, debugging, unit testing, and integration/deployment. I find
myself at a critical point in my career where my focus is moving towards the
overall software construction process, straying away from the technical
algorithms and tools involved, and spending more time in the overall
planning, relationships, and routines involved to design a quality solution.
I am certain that with your mentoring, I will grow immensely as both a
developer and as a working professional.

I would like to take the next step in this process and discuss the position
further with you. Again, thank you for your time.

Regards,

Jonathan