The code seemed to be worked but I was trying to set the size of the
border height to AUTO is is for the border width.

I added the yourDiv to the absolute Panel, there is a box with glowing
borders put into the absolute panel with the width of this glowy box
scaled as per the size of absolute panel but the height did not
scale.

Can you please point me to the code in JS or the Borders.java file to
autoset  the height?

               HTML yourDiv = new HTML();
               Borders.glowBorder(yourDiv, 2 /* radius */, 4 /* width */,
"#cccccc" /* color */);

                AbsolutePanel absolutePanel_3 = new AbsolutePanel();
                absolutePanel_1.add(absolutePanel_3, 510, 0);
                absolutePanel_3.setSize("348px", "132px");
                absolutePanel_3.setStyleName("app-Panel");
                absolutePanel_3.add(yourDiv);

Thanks,
Praneeth