Hello all,

I would like to integrate an application into my GWT-Site(similar to
integrating an applet). Is this possible?
Another option would be to open an application on the client machine
(but I don't think this is possible because of browser restictions and
security reasons) or at least communicate with an application that is
running on the client machine. The last point would also be perfect.
But can I do that with GWT? Or is there a library that offers this
functionality?

Grettings and TIA,

NeMeSiS