The problem with 'Object' stuffed into a type you send via RPC is,
that you can then use this 'Object' to transfer only types otherwise
found and thus known by the RPC registry.
You can create a dummy function in your RPC service, give it a
parameter class Dummy, and in this class you can enumerate (by a
simple field member declaration) all the types of objects you want to
be able to carry in the 'Object' reference above.
That way the RPC registry will learn about them.