Hi folks,
on
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/DevGuideTesting.html

"When developing a large project, a good practice is to integrate the
running of your test cases with your regular build process. When you
build manually, such as using ant from the command line or using your
desktop IDE, this is as simple as just adding the invocation of JUnit
into your regular build process. When building in a server
environment, there are a few extra considerations."

But i did not find any advice on the net how to implement automated
tests.
I use Eclipse 3.4 and Gwt 1.7 and my GreetTestCase works finde for
Client und Remote Testing.
How can i add this test to my build process? Like Compiling Project?