Is there a way for a class to implement more than one
ValueChangeHandler?

I thought I could do the following

public class Foo extends Composite implements
ValueChangeHandler<ValueTypeA>, ValueChangeHandler<ValueTypeB>
{

    public void onValueChange( ValueChangeEvent<ValueTypeA> event )
    {
        System.out.println("Im interested in events of type A, and I
got one");
    }

    public void onValueChange( ValueChangeEvent<ValueTypeB> event )
    {
        System.out.println("Im interested in events of type B, and I
got one");

When attempting this though, you get an error on the methods of:

Method onValueChange(ValueChangeEvent<ValueTypeA>) has the same
erasure onValueChange(ValueChangeEvent<I>) as another method in type
Foo

On the class, as of GWT 1.7, you get the error:
The interface ValueChangeHandler cannot be implemented more than once
with different arguments: ValueChangeHandler<ValueTypeA> and
ValueChangeHandler<ValueTypeB>

There errors obviously state that this cannot be done, and I
understand why, but is there a clever way for a class to be able to
listen to both types of change events?