> So, assuming that i would choose this solution, is there a possibility
> to make another page (i.e. my app is set on myapp.html, and i can
> create admin.html in which gwt would compile the admin area) without
> create a new module? I searched quite a lot but I can't find a good
> tutorial for it.

Yes. You could, for example, have <div id="myapp"></div> in myapp.html
and <div id="admin.html"></div> in admin.html and your EntryPoint
would check for the existence of one of those two divs and insert the
appropriate UI. But that doesn't do anything for security. You're
still downloading the UI for both together, because they're part of
the same module. Anyone could download the compiled JS, find the ID of
the element it's looking for, create an HTML page with that ID and
your JS, and see your admin UI. If you want it to be secure, you have
to keep it from reaching the client's computer unauthenticated.