I've been developing pretty heavily in GWT on my desktop for the past
month, tomorrow i'm going on a trip and trying to get my notebook
ready to do builds.  For the life of me i can not get GWT to work with
it.

I tried to get it working with MyEclipse 6.01 (Eclipse 3.3.1) and it
didnt work so i upgraded to MyEclipse 7.5 (Eclipse 3.4.2) i added the
latest GWT version and eclipse plugin and it still does the same
thing.

I can create projects, compile them but i can not launch hosted mode.
The Jetty browser and hosted server launch but i get an error in the
browser and nothing but a simple message in Jetty

"Starting Jetty on port 8080"  (with two success messages beneath it)

What is going on?  I don't think that jetty is accepting requests.
This is on Windows Vista 32 with IE8. Things were flawless on my
desktop so i'm at a loss.

I can create a project and compile it but if i launch hosted mode i
just get an error in the browser.