I can't answer your question directly, but I can offer a few more
questions...you'll get the point.

Where is this "application" going to be "installed"?

GWT applications are web browser based applications written in Java
and compiled out to native web language (HTML/CSS/Javascript).  The
application is installed on a webserver.  The client "installs" the
application just like any other browser based application by entering
the URL into the browsers address line.  So there isn't an install on
the client any more than there is for Amazon or Google...  If you are
looking for something to allow a non technical user to deploy a war
file to a web server, then I guess there's gotta be something for
that.  But why is a non-technical person administering a web server?
Oh well...not going to solve that.  But if you are looking for
something like Office, remember that Office is a traditional heavy
client application that is installed on your local hard drive.  GWT
Applications (just like all web hosted applications) are not installed
on the local machine.

Hopefully this helps, if I'm missing something, please repost with
some additional information and I'm sure you'll get what you need.