I am the lead UI engineer at Apptio (www.apptio.com <http://
www.apptio.com> ), a well-funded startup located in Bellevue,
Washington. We’re a small R&D team—8 developers—looking to add another
UI developer.

Our user interface is built 100% with GWT. We leverage existing
widgets wherever possible, but we’re not afraid of creating some
custom widgets when that’s the best way to get the job done.

We’re looking for talented, hard-working developers who have an eye on
usability, a keen sense for producing a good user experience, and a
willingness to “make things happen.”

Everyone on our team is expected to work “across lines”, doing
whatever work is necessary to make our customers successful and happy.

We were exhibiting in the Developer Sandbox at Google I/O 2009. You
can take a look at the video we produced that describes some of how
we’re using GWT and an interview I gave with GWT Evangelist Fred Sauer
at Google I/O 2009: http://code.google.com/events/io/sandbox/apptio.html.

If you’re interested, please send your resume to gwt at apptio.com.
Please note that relocation is a requirement (unless you’re already
living in the greater Seattle area ;-).

jay