I have site where I generate HTML on the fly and want to display it in
a panel with the following setup:

AbsolutePanel panel = new AbsolutePanel();
HTMLPanel htmlPanel = new HTMLPanel(customHTML);
panel.add(htmlPanel, 0, 0);
panel.setHeight(htmlPanel.getOffsetHeight() + "px");
htmlPanel.setWidth(panel.getOffsetWidth() + "px");

Each time I have a new customHTML string, I clear the AbsolutePanel
and perform the above code to make a new HTMLPanel.  The problem I am
running into is that the htmlPanel.getOffsetHeight() is not updated
and part of the htmlPanel is cropped at the bottom because the
AbsolutePanel is not big enough.  I have tried using DeferredCommand
to call the setHeight(), but I get the same results.  Any help??