Hi,
I have a usermodule that I would like to have in a jar-file and
include in other projects, when I try to test I get
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
se.riket.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.LoginServiceImpl. That's the login
servlet class,
in my web.xml I have

 <servlet>
    <servlet-name>loginService</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>se.riket.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.LoginServiceImpl</
servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>loginService</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/yeti/login</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

I have added my jar in the classpath and in the *.gwt.xml file.

Anyone with an idea?

BR
Patrik