I have one Eclipse project (a gwt module) that's sole purpose is to
provide user authentication. It has client widgets for creating/
editing users as well as logging in/out. It also has a servlet that
communicates with a MySQL database. All this functionality is in that
project, lets call 'MyLoginModule'.

This project is generic enough to be consumed by my other project in
which i need the user management/authentication features.

Lets say my other project is called 'MyApp'

In Eclipse I edit the build path of 'MyApp' and add the
'MyLoginModule' project.
I modified the MyApp.gwt.xml file and added <inherits
name='org.blah.MyLoginModule.myLoginModule'/>

Now in my entryPoint class of MyApp, I am able to access classes from
the project MyLoginModule. So I add something like
getRoot().get().add(new LoginWidget());

I run the 'MyApp' project.
I see the login widget.
Everything looks good, I have one project depending on another module
i created.

I enter my credentials and click login.
Here at takes the entered credentials and is suppose to communicate
with the servlet thats in the 'MyLoginModule' project.

I get an error concerning the request URI for the servlet is not
found. This makes sense because the the servlet mapping is in my
'MyLoginModel' package, not 'MyApp' project.

I tried taking the servlet mapping from MyLoginModule and putting it
in the web.xml of MyApp, but I get an error on startup complaining it
cannot find the class to my servlet implementation.

 I tried taking that out and putting the mapping in the MyApp.gwt.xml
file. I did not get an error here, but it then complained that it was
not in the web.xml file. I put it in both places.

It still does now work properly.

I seem to be missing something depending on another module. I suppose
the main question is, 'How can the MyApp project properly initialize
the servlet mappings defined in the dependent MyLoginModule project'?