Hi Mike,
That sounds like a reasonable request, although I'm not sure where it would
fall among other priorities in and around getting the RichTextToolbar
standard in GWT core. At this point, it would be best to post up your
request on Issue #3042 for consideration as the issue gets treated.

Issue #3042
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=3042

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel