Hi everyone, I have two panels, one has HTML and I want to capture the
URL clicks <a> so I can load them to the other panel.

What I'm trying to do is to have a menu in the side and load the
content to the other one. I can handle loading the HTML but my only
problem if panel A has a link to yahoo for example and someone clicks
on it the default behavior of the browser is to open a new window, I
want to capture that click so I can load it to the panel B.

B*******
* <p>blah HTML</p>   *                            *
YAHOO.COM        *
* <a>yahoo.com<a>   * ==When Click==>*
*