Hi,

I seems to have fixed it for now. my gwt script tag was generated by maven
and was placed in the head tag and my history tag in body tag.I was just
fiddling around with it and moved my gwt script to the body tag below the
iframe and it seems to be working.which seems weird to me as all the
examples i had seen of this had the history ifram after the gwt script tag .