Hi Tolga,

Below is a simple demo [1] from one of my GWT presentations implementing
GWT-JPA integration. It's configured as to connect HSQLDB but you can find a
commented configuration to connect to MySQL as well (see [2])...

you can check it out and run using GWT Eclipse Plugin - you don't need any
extra tool:
svn checkout
http://faculty-gwt.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/hellogwtwithjpa-addwidgetshellogwtwithjpa

[1]