Hello everybody..

I am just beginning with GWT development and this is my first post.
I have some experience with web development.

I am using Eclipse as IDE for developing.
I created an GWT project using the GWT plugin for Eclipse.

So far, so good...
Eclipse created the packages, classes, etc..

I am able to change the client and the server-side, make deploy on
tomcat.
Everithing is working fine.

My question is:

I need to develop an application that will heavy many pages.
Do I need one GWT project to each page of my application?
Or can I have many HTML's in my WAR folder and only one project?

My idea is to have some links in the top of these pages.
Each link to a page of the application.

I am not sure how to do that.
I've searching for in the web, but I got nothing about.

Can anybody give me a little help about?

Thanks in advance