Hi,

I created a framework, Mvp4g, to easily build gwt application using
Mvp + event bus + DI thanks to an xml file.

A new version is now available (mvp4g-0.13-beta). You can:
-Set an event bus without creating extra classes.
-Configure which presenter handles an event.
-Inject a view and one to many services into the presenter.

I also added the Pure Mvc example (that you can see here:
http://employeeadm.appspot.com/) but implemented with the Mvp4g
framework in order to easily compare the two implementations.

To ensure quality, the framework is covered by JUnit tests.

It's still a beta version because I'd like to add a Place service
before a version 1.0 (I'd actually like people ideas and remarks about
the best way to manage history before starting,
http://groups.google.com/group/mvp4g/browse_thread/thread/3d3e1753c43f1270)

The framework and examples can be downloaded here:
http://code.google.com/p/mvp4g/.

I would like people opinions on it.

Thanks :)