Hi,

I seem to be repeatedly struggling with setVisible() with IE 6/7, and
the Hosted browser (IE also).

On some of my forms, I need to show/hide various fields based on
listbox change events, or when evaluating data coming from an RPC
call.

The problem occurs when Widgets are in a FlowPanel or in other types
of layout panels.
When calling setVisible(false) on widgets, some of them are still
visible either in front of the panel, or sometimes behind other
widgets -- they should be invisible.

I originally had the problem with  widgets added to FlowPanels,  so I
tried changing the panel to a FlexTable.  With the flexTable I have
tried calling  flexTable.getRowFormatter().setVisible(row,false);  ---
same problem. I checked the row with Firebug and it shows the row with
a style of "display:none"

II have been experimenting with DeferredCommand to try to see if this
is a timing problem...so far not very successful.

Has anyone else had this kind of problem, or know of a solution?
I am trying to avoid removing from the DOM to hide, and adding back
again to show, since this adds complexity, and the possibility of
error.

Thanks,
Mike.