Hello,

I am a new user of GWT and I just created a GUI for my application.
The problem is that for some reasons I get different results between
the hosted and compiled mode.

What the app does is that it gets it calculates the length of road
signs, given the height of the letters, the actual text of the sign as
well as the type (wide or narrow) of the font.
To do this I use a few CSVs that I import using HSQLDB and then query
them. For some reason, in hosted mode everything seems to be working
ok, while in production mode, I only get the size of the last letter
typed.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Nick Tzanos