I have been working on my summer GWT Application Project. Finally, I
have created an application using eclipse. It has uses RPC, and I use
JDBC MYSQL to access database.

My application is almost complete; it runs fine in hosted mode and
accesses database.

But, today I tried to deploy it online. I could not get my client and
server side to interact, let alone accessing database.

Can anyone help me figure out how to deploy GWT application online?
How do I get my client and server side to interact when deployed.
Isn't posting the content under 'war' enough?

Thanks,
sam