this thread seems the same.. But I cannot reach the solution yet.. I
receive this error.. I cannot retrieve a List of my object via RPC
service

http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/8744f69c06e7241d

::: HERE IS MY OBJECT :::

package net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain;

import javax.persistence.Entity;
import javax.persistence.Table;

import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable;
import net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity;

public class Entry extends LightEntity implements IsSerializable{

        /**
         *
         */
        private static final long serialVersionUID = -4123250238413358095L;

        private Integer ID;
        private String entry;

        // Properties
        /**