Hmmmmm ... The data, name and location, are two fields of a database
row.  I retrieve several (related) at a time from the database and put
the two key fields into the ListBox and then select which one I want
to use thereby selecting the rest of the fields from the database
record to display in other TextBoxes on the page.  ListBox seems just
the right thing for that.  However, if I can select from a table and
use the index (row number) from the selection to pick off (out of an
array) the record containing the other fields to display that would
certainly work.

I will look into that.

Thanks.