Hi thanks for the reply

I am using an Windows XP machine and i am developing in Eclipse using
the GWT toolkit. I am using the default google explorer which one gets
while using the hosted mode. Everything was running perfectly while i
was running it. But when i clicked on the Compile/Browse button the
application gave me this error.

The error is happenning in the following part of functionality. I am
parsing an xml document and storing its attributes in a string.Then i
am reading an substring from the main string. The line says string out
of index ( from searching on google) says that there is no character
of the string on that place. When checked now, the is no value being
stored presently in the string variable, which is odd, because i
created backup of the application before hitting on compile/browse
button and its still working fine with no errors.

any ideas how should i proceed.