Hi all,

I am having three tables in the GWT application.
At the bottom of every table I am having one button say “Print
Preview…”
If I click the “Print Preview…” button the particular table should be
view as image in a separate popup window.

I need to view a particular widget as a print preview.
Is there any possibility to implement this feature in GWT application?
i.e. Get the print preview of the particular widget in GWT.

I have seen such a feature in the below link
http://www.jadacosta.es/extjs/examples/print-preview/array-grid.html

Thanks
Ragoth…