Hi , I have made a GWT application in which i have to post the form,
for that i have written in onclick event "form.submit()" but in form
handling it creates problem. following is my code

 form.addFormHandler(new FormHandler(){
                      public void onSubmit(FormSubmitEvent event) {

                        if (tb.getText().length() == 0) {
                          Window.alert(GWT.getModuleBaseURL());
                          event.setCancelled(true);
                   public void onSubmitComplete
(FormSubmitCompleteEvent event) {
                                System.out.println(event);
                        }
                    });
Here onSubmit works fine as alert appears when textbox is empty but
when it comes onSubmitComplete, the browser is closed and the error
appears. as "A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime
Environment:"
and a error log file is created .