Hi all,

I look in the web hardly and tryed many things to know how to do a
library project with GWT. In other words, I try to create:

 1. A GWT project in Eclipse => For client components; (package like:
org.exemple.ComponentsProject)
 2. My Project in Eclipse => whose will use that components; (package
like: org.realproject.MyProject)

So,

 - I exported the components project into a .jar file;
 - Added it to the Build Path of the 2nd project; and,
 - Adds the "inherits" tag for org.exemple.ComponentsProject in the
2nd Project;

But,

When I run the 2nd in Hosted Mode, I get ever the error:
[ERROR] Line 3: The import org.exemple cannot be resolved

I know that it is because the GWT just compile the
"org.realproject.client" package for the client-side application,
I need that the "org.exemple.client" package to be compiled too for
client-side.

Thanks,
Tarlis Portela