Hello All,
I have a requirement to convert a header bar with a list of menu items
that run left to right across the top of a page to a tab panel. What
they want is when the user selects a tab and hovers over the text at
the bottom of the tab with the mouse, a single dropdown item appears
that will open up a new page if it's clicked.

The basic layout would be something like this below using surrounding
X's to give a somewhat graphical appearance:
(Hey I'm no artist!):

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
X tab title     XXXX
X                       XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
X tab text at the bottom of the tab XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                           dropdown item here

What is the best way to do the dropdown here? Do I put a listbox in as
they want it directly below the tab on the right side or Is a menu
item the right choice or should I use something else?
Thanks,
jamesEston