Hi All,

I am developing a web application using gwt 1.6.
As one of the requirement, I have to send real IP address of the
client through Gwt to back end. I tried several options but none of
them suceeded. I also tried with the javascript native code but
instead of machine's local Ip address, it returned me gateway's ip
address.
Sending Ip address is really necessary for us as we are planning to
implement a session management system where admin can manage all the
open sessions(In this case all open browsers).

Any pointers in this regard would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Mukta