You can read and process the server's response.
In this string your server can write the information your client needs using
text, xml or json and you can parse it using regular expresions,
com.google.gwt.json.JSON or com.google.gwt.xml.XML.

SubmitCompleteHandler onSubmitFormCompleteCallback = new
SubmitCompleteHandler() {
        public void onSubmitComplete(SubmitCompleteEvent event) {
            String serverResponse = event.getResults();
            [ here process the response ]

Manolo Carrasco