I don't think you'll find it there Rahul, That was only really a suggestion
for next time :-)
It sounds like a strange problem, but if you can provide some code, that at
least means that other people can have a play - sometimes it happens that
the code people provide works OK for other people - it all helps to pin it
down though.

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com