Hello,

I have a question concerning async calls on a server.

We have developed a small web application with some async calls to a
server and database.

However the problem is that when the application is deployed on a
server the calls do not work. On the local machine everything works
fine and it is even possible to connect to the database, which is
running at the hosting provider from the local machines

The server runs apache and as the database we have chosen postgres.

Is there someone who has a bit of experience with this issue?

best regards