Help

I have written a class to get a spreed sheet file from the sevrer and
extract the data.  This worcks, but the data is displayed in alert
boxes to see if it worcks. I called the class CGetDataBase;

I wanted to creat labels and add them to a VerticalPanel I created in
the entrypoint function.  And stored it as a mener veribol in
CGetDataBase as my_ver.

I then call builder.send request and create a RequestCallBack class.
In the function handleReponse, I cannot get access to my_ver, how can
I get this to work? Ok in C++ I could use a globol, I know messey
programming.  How can I do  this in java

public class cGetDatabase {
        private String url;

        VerticalPanel my_ver;

        public cGetDatabase(String address, VerticalPanel ver)
        {
                this.url=address;
                this.my_ver=ver;
        }

        public boolean Send()
        {
                RequestBuilder builder = new RequestBuilder(RequestBuilder.GET,
URL.encode(this.url));
                builder.setTimeoutMillis(5000);
                this.my_ver=null;

                try {
                  Request request = builder.sendRequest(null, new
RequestCallback()
{

                          // this is in the RequestCallback class
                          public void onError(Request request, Throwable
exception)
                          {
                       // Couldn't connect to server (could be timeout, SOP
violation, etc.)
                    }

                        public void HandleResponse(String data)
                        {
                                String lines[];
                                lines=data.split("\r");
                                Label test = new Label("test");

                                // how can I access ver
                                // which is declered in
                                this.my_ver.add(test);

                                String line[];
                                for(int i=0; i<lines.length; i=i+1)
                                   {
                                        line=lines[i].split("\t");
                                        String name=line[0];
                                        String email=line[1];
                                        Window.alert(name);
                                        Window.alert(email);

                    public void onResponseReceived(Request request, Response
response)
                    {
                      if (200 == response.getStatusCode()) {
                          HandleResponse(response.getText());

                      } else {
                        // Handle the error.  Can get the status text from
response.getStatusText()
                        Window.alert("Server could not respond");
                  });

                } catch (RequestException e) {
                  // Couldn't connect to server
                        Window.alert("Could not connect to server");

                }

                return true;

-Ted get object created in parent class